Friday, November 19, 2010

*The Girls Loft November*

did you get your November kit?
it's gorgeous...
(filled with The Girls Paperie's Tinsel & Twig)

here's some things I did with mine:


















I know...I'm the weird girl..cold in the cold. yum!
closer:






























Where did my babies go? Really? 10 Christmases ago?




















just last Christmas...it came out of nowhere. and STUCK.
I LOVED it.














and I was feeling somewhat whimsical..
I bought this tree & some balls a while back...
had Whoville on my brain & this is what I created:



















i'm in LOVE with my little tree...

(and I must be on a tree kick because I just created another one
that I'll show in a few days...)

closer:



















and before I end...
I have a prayer request...
(or if you're a positive thought person, I'd love some of those too..)
my brother was admitted to ICU in the wee hours of the night
due to some internal issues...he's only 49.
I'm a bit numb over this...

I will update as soon as I know something...

thank you and hope your weekend is fabulous,
xoxo,
~me.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love all the goodies and that tree is just adorable!!!

Prayers are going up for your Brother!!!! I hope he will be doing well very soon!!!

Hang in there sweet friend!!!

Pam said...

OK you are a enabler! I had to go right to The Girls Loft and buy this kit! Beautiful stuff!

beckyjune said...

Lovely! I got my kit yesterday and am hoping Mr. Mojo stops by and brings lots of energy and creative ideas so that I can scrap, I've missed it so much lately.

Wasn't the snow last year amazing? It was a dream come true for me to open the door on Christmas morning and see all of the beautiful snow. In TEXAS. My husband grew up in Utah so he didn't get all excited but I sure did. Just like a kid.

Jill said...

I love how you worked that ribbon on the second layout -- beautiful! Sending hugs and prayers your way. I hope your brother makes a full recovery.

shaggyfish said...

tat tree is cute!

shaggyfish said...

prayers will be going for your brother too!! hang in there!

Anonymous said...

looks like a cone with balls hot glued to it. real creative

gigi123 said...

I love your Starbucks theme...Hope everything is well...happy holidays!