Wednesday, November 17, 2010

*Greetings*

hi friends! happy wednesday to you....
hope your week is flying as fast as mine is.

today I want to share with you some more
mini greetings I put together for Glue Arts
using the gorgeous Restoration line from Crate Paper.
I could just ROLL in that line...it's so beautiful:















To see how I made them, go to the Glue Arts blog today.
Check out ALL of the Glue Girls beautiful work using
Restoration...then leave a comment & you yourself could
not only win some...but you could also win some Glue Arts!

Here's my cards closer:















































and don't forget...
if you're in the DFW area...
this class:



















is THIS Saturday @ Scrappers Boutique
@ 2 pm....
for more details call:  817.503.0777
hope to see you there!

have a happy week...
be back soon with these Girls Loft reveals:































have a happy week!
xoxo,
me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your cards are beautiful! I loved seeing you use the chipboard pieces....they don't all fit on my layouts so it's great to see I can make sweet cards with them! Thank you for the inspiration!

Renee said...

'Love the cards and the sneak! They are beautiful as always! Thank you, Leslie!!