Wednesday, November 3, 2010

*Greetings....mini style*

Hi everyone! hope you're having a wonderful week!

Here's a little something I whipped up for a challenge
I started over at For The Luv of Art
using scraps from the beautiful October kit:

tiny greetings:






they were so fun & easy to make!

time to get back to my desk to finish up some other things...
I love being so busy, especially creatively busy!

before I go, I wanted to say.....
Thanks so much for all the sweet words for my hubby.
he worked so hard to accomplish a fabulous goal..so proud of him!

hope you have a great week,
xoxo,
me.

11 comments:

Nancy W said...

PreciouS!!

perezmom said...

These are beautiful - so many gorgeous details on these cards!

beckyjune said...

gorgeous work, Leslie!

melonie said...

Those are so super cute! Love the idea of mini cards:)

curlyqmosaics said...

All I can say is WOW! The cards are adorable and the letters & flowers on there put them over the top!

Jocelyn said...

Oh...I just adore these....the colors are Fabulous!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Cassie said...

Hello awesome!!!
This is amazing!!
I love this!!!
I would love it if you came and linked up to our party!!
http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/

Tricia Nae said...

gorgeous cards Leslie!!

Daniela said...

These are adorable!!! Love the colors!

leah said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Wendy Hammer said...

Egads, your cards are AMAZING Les!!!

x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com - My Blog ♥