Monday, November 29, 2010

*Merry Reminder..*


















is coming up....
Saturday, December 4th @ 10:30 am
Scrappers Boutique, N. Richland Hills, TX.
817.503.0777 <---------- some spots remaining, call to reserve yours!

**update:  this class is also selling as a kit if you're interested, call & reserve one
or let me know if you'd like one...I'll be happy to add you to the list!

and just to add....this class is featuring  the BEAUTIFUL
 American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas line.
**As an added bonus...you'll be receiving 3 sets of
Thickers to fully customize your book (and use later on any scrapbook pages!)

have a GREAT day!
xoxo,
me.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Leslie, your mini album is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!!

trish.chamberlain said...

LOVE this mini, Leslie!

Wendy Hammer said...

You already know I think this is super duper uber cuter!!!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

Holly* said...

i'm with wendy here. that album is super duper uber cuter. couldnt have said it better myself!

Charlene said...

What a gorgeous mini!1 LOVE it!

Daniela said...

I love this little album!!!!