Thursday, November 11, 2010

*They Say It's Your Birthday....*

happy birthday to you:



















my birthday creation is up today on the Glue Arts blog!
We had the pleasure of working with gorgeous ribbons by
May Arts...one of my VERY favorite ribbon designers!

I wanted to make something different with the ribbons...
This bag was inspired by the birthday bag I made for my dad
this past weekend using ribbon scraps from my stash.

I love the outcome! To see complete details and directions
how YOU too can create this bag...simply go to the Glue Arts blog .

Be sure to check out all the gorgeous creations
by the Glue Girls while you're there!

here's a couple of close - up's of my bag:































be back soon with some fun things I've been up to...

hope your day is super happy.
xoxo,
~Leslie

5 comments:

leah said...

Fabulous! That's sure to make someone smile! :)

Jennifer said...

wow, that's awesome!! :)

Jocelyn said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Happy!!!

Have a great one!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

OMG! The rosettes you created to go along with the bow are insanely CUTE!!!! I would love to see a tutorial on those! The hot pink & white together is so yummy, it makes me think of peppermints!

Wendy Hammer said...

Sooooooooo in love with that bag!!!

x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com - My Blog ♥