Friday, November 12, 2010

*Upcoming....*

Happy TGIF!!
What's everyone up to this lovely day?

Today I'm busily buried under a few fun November
The Girls Loft projects....beautiful kit, just beautiful!
It's packed to the brim with Margie's Tinsel & Twig line.
Y.U.MMMMMM.O!

I better get back to it..but before I go,
I wanted to share another of my upcoming classes with you
@ Scrappers Boutique:

Merry Merry:
















Details:
Date:  Saturday, December 4th
Time:  10:30 am
Place:  Scrappers Boutique, NRH, Texas
RSVP:  817.503.0777

This mini class is made with the beautiful new Dear Lizzy
Christmas line from American Crafts. 

here's a sneak shot of a couple of the inside pages:















Hope to see you there!
Call to reserve your spot today!
(if you're out of town, or you're just not able to make that date...
this class is offered as a kit too! Yay!! So, just call the above number
to reserve yourself a kit..

AND!
Don't forget...
this class:


















has changed it's date from November 13 to November 20th!
Details:
Date:  Saturday, November 20, 2010
Time:  2 pm.
Place:  Scrappers Boutique
RSVP:  817.503.0777


Thanks so much...
have a beautiful weekend!
back soon with my Nov. The Girls Loft goodies...
(think...."Who-ville")

6 comments:

The Mize of Texas said...

Thank you so much for posting all of these goodies and for telling about our lss! I went there today and loved the book and other projects that you had in there. I am thrilled to find such a great store in our area.

Renee said...

Oh, Leslie this looks like so much fun!! I am so happy for you!!

Wendy Hammer said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh snaps Les! I LOVVVVVVVEEEEE that layout of you. So beautiful!

x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com - My Blog ♥

Daniela said...

Love the little album!!!! That lyout of you is beautiful!!!! Thanks for love on Magistical Memories blog :)

Mrs. Dude said...

awwwwwwwesome!!!

Mel said...

LOVE that merry merry album!! Like major crush LOVE:) Great LO too. Hope you are having a good week. (((HUGS)))