Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Be Back Soon..*

I'm off to finish putting up:



















spend some time & do a little shopping with:



















who happens to be my:















buddy. 


take lots of pictures of:



















who, might I add, happens to be having
a birthday soon....
not just any birthday might I add.
she's about to end her years as a teenager...
WHAT!
anyway...
(do I even look old enough to have a 20 year old?)

and:



















with my new toy they blessed me with this Christmas:
















they floored me.
I had NO IDEA.
I can't even tell you how LOUD I screamed.
They even put it in such a huge box you'd think it was
a new car or something (tee hee.)

(and I can't put it DOWN! I love learning how to use it....)

and also buried under a big ol' box of:
THIS
which happens to smell DIVINE.....

and some of THIS
(speaking of this...
have you SEEN the newest designs?
NO? just look at this: )



















cute, right???


so if you're looking for me for the next couple of days...


hope your Christmas was beautiful!
xoxo....