Thursday, December 9, 2010

*Feeling Frosty*

It's getting a tiny bit chilly here in Texas.
Well....depending on what day it is.
One day brrr rabbit cold,
another in the upper 80's? What gives!
Come on winter...

I wish for snow...I wish for snow!
or maybe just a snowman....































sharing a little snowman banner I made for Glue Arts
using the beautiful Noel line from Making Memories...

It's up on the Glue Arts blog if you want to see how
I made it! SO EASY...fun & a great kids craft!

I don't have all my decorations out right now so I hung it
on my back fence to get this shot:














but I'm finally feeling better after this cold thing I had going on
& will be decorating up a storm this weekend!
These guys will be on my mantle under some garland I made last year...
can't wait to see them up!

thanks so much for stopping by...

p.s. remember, if you're interested in purchasing either this kit:



















or this kit:













to let me know by emailing me at leslieashe(AT)gmail(DOT)com
or call Scrappers Boutique @ 817.503.0777
to reserve yours.
there's limited quantities, but I do have a few available.

Thanks so much & have a great rest of your week!
xoxo,
~me.

6 comments:

leah said...

SO adorable!! ^_^

Mel said...

Oh my goodness Leslie...that is THE cutest!!!

beckyjune said...

This is very cute, Leslie. I've also been wishing for snow. Do you think we'll get some like we did last Christmas? It's looking a little doubtful right now. It's been in the 60s-70s here, too.

Jocelyn said...

My all time favorite....snowmen!!!! I love this!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

Wendy Hammer said...

Those little suckers are so cute! Great job Les! I'd love to hang that cutie banner at my house.

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

Jennifer said...

so cute!! :)