Thursday, December 23, 2010

*The Girls Loft & Merry Christmas*

Merry Christmas Eve..eve!!
Just wanted to share my layouts from
The Girls Loft - December kit:



















that's my girl...love her to pieces!
This kit...wow.
You HAVE to have it.
Just go check it out & then you'll be see for yourself...
it's a MUST.HAVE!
The Girls Loft December kit
THEN....
check out The Girls Loft blog.
You gotta see what all the other Girls Loft girls did!

Here's the rest of what I did:


















seriously. love him like no tomorrow.




















pretty much sums up my sweet girl...
::sigh:: they've both just **poof** grown up overnight.
it happens. especially when you least expect it.

and because my sweet niece is expecting a baby girl in January...


















can't wait to meet you, little Presley Blake.

I hope your Christmas is BLESSED.
Merry Christmas from our home to yours...



















xoxo,
~me.

5 comments:

Charlene said...

What lovely LO'S and love the card too :-)I hope that you have a blessed Christmas!!

Staci said...

gorgeous kit and gorgeous gorgeous layouts!! hope you and your fam have a wonderful Christmas, leslie!! xoxo

Renee said...

Your creations are beautiful and so is your family! Congrats, Aunt Leslie! Merry Christmas!

Jocelyn said...

Love all your goodies...Great Kit!!!

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Holiday!!!

Jennifer said...

love everything!! :)
Merry Christmas!