Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year...& A Countdown...

top 10 style.

I did this last year & I've seen others do it on their blogs...
so I thought I'd do it again this year as well...
today I'm sharing my 10 most favorite layouts
and/or creations I've done this year....

in random order:

1)


















they are my  heart!

2)


















those dimples! they get me every time....


3)



















heck yes she is!


4)

















love our Bandit boy....


5)


















going on 21.....yum.

6)



















i love my life!

7)


















gosh. i love her to pieces.

8)


















have I mentioned how much I love my life?

9)



















how can you help but not giggle at him trying to be so serious...

10)


















that I do...that I do.

I probably won't be back to wish you
all a happy new year's on new year's day...
so here's my wish to you,

Happy New Year!
May your 2011 be blessed!
lots of love,
~me.

7 comments:

Amy Heller said...

LOVE all these layouts, Leslie!! I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for you!! Happy New Year! ;)

curlyqmosaics said...

These are such beautiful layouts Leslie. All so amazing and all so unique. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, I look forward to much more inspiration from you! Happy New Year!

Sarah Mullanix said...

This was my first year for posting my top ten faves and it was soooo hard to choose!! Your work is just gorgeous!! TFS

Dina said...

So awesome, you really are the embellishment queen. When I grow up, I want to learn to embellish like you! Thanks for always inspiring, happy new year!

Jennifer said...

amazing layouts, Leslie!! You always inspire me. Happy New Year!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful layouts. Happy New Year to ya! :)

Renee said...

Leslie, your top 10 layouts are fab! Thanks so much for sharing! 'Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!!