Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*Life is HERE...*

&  it is NOW:




















To see how I created these "tea stained" doilies...
go to the Shimmerz Blog for a full tutorial.

I don't normally say this about anything I do...
but I seriously LOVE how this layout turned out.
It was FUN playing with inks & Shimmerz.




I hope you're enjoying a wonderful day!
It's a beautiful day here in Texas...
hard to believe this time last year we were getting
some serious SNOW!
Not this time around...it's been in the 70's the past few days.
Crazy weather!

**Don't forget about the contest in my post below!
be back soon!
xoxo,
~me.

8 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

I am so impressed with the color use of this .. AMAZING girl .. wow .. and so glad your men are SAFE.

April said...

I absolutely LOVE this page!!! The colors are fantastic, the doilies look amazing, and the design is fabulous! Very inspiring. :)
- April W

Amy Coose said...

Oh, Les! This is amazing, truly a work of art!!

Wendy Hammer said...

SHUT


IT


DOWN


LESLIE ASHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is my all time FAVORITE lo of yours and I have a LOT of faves!!! So love it!!!

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

curlyqmosaics said...

I LOVE this layout Leslie! The bright colors, the overall design, the embellishments....total perfection!

Blossom inch said...

nice one Ash as always, loving it. Thanks for sharing!

Renee said...

I love your page. 'So pretty, Leslie! Happy Holidays!!

Charlene said...

You know how when you see something you love and you get that excitment inside? well, that's how I felt when I saw this page...It's so me...just wish I had your talent :-)