Tuesday, December 21, 2010

*This, That & a Contest*

we've been busy busy with this time of year...
& I LOVE it!! 
everything's done & under the tree...

how's your Christmas season going?

I've also been down with a cold/sinus thing....

but enough of that!
you want to know about a cool contest, right?
Photobucket
well...Wendy's got a GREAT one going on!
Go check out the Wendy Hammer Designs blog
to see ALL the details on this fabulous contest...
lots of fun goodies, you'll DIE over her creations...
especially the newest kits! So hurry...GO!!

I'm so happy my kiddo's are both home to enjoy the holidays...
we've taken pics, shopped, watched movies, just hung out...
so blessed by them:













(Christmas card shoot....)

I wish you all a very VERY Merry Christmas season!
See you soon....
xoxo,
~me.