Friday, January 28, 2011

*Be Mine....please?*

have you ever played with this?
or what about this?
wouldn't you love to have some of this?

I had a fun time mixing a little LOVE with some Glue Arts
for a fun assignment this week:



for a complete product supply list & directions on how I created
this project...simply go to the Glue Arts blog.

here's a couple of closer shots:















Thanks for letting me share with you today!
I just got back late last night from a FUN adventure.
2 days ago I became a Great Aunt!
My sweet niece Taylor gave birth to the most beautiful princess, Presley.
I love love LOVE her!
My sister and I drove to Houston (about 4.5 hours away) to meet her....
she's an absolute angel!
Hopefully I can share pics soon...must make sure it's a-ok with the new parents.

have a great day!
I'm off to play some more with some of THIS.

xoxo.♥

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this...and yes I will be YOURS!!!! :-)

Congrats on the new little one!!! What an adorable name!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

Wendy Hammer said...

Well, ok, since you asked! ;) Beautiful Les!!! And that baybeh.... ummmmmm.... adore!

X♥X♥X♥,
Wendy

http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, congrats on the new family addition, Leslie! How wonderful!
Love your card, too. Such a fun stamp image and I love the flower. Lovely scalloped edging, as well.

Casey Wright said...

What a fun card! I just found your blog from your guest design team work at CTM - love your layouts! Thanks for the inspiration

Mel said...

So pretty!!