Monday, January 24, 2011

*The Girls Loft...January*

whoops!
a little late sharing my January kit from The Girls Loft.....
this has been a whirlwind month - fun, crazy, hectic, lively...

but here you go, without further adieu, my projects:




Isn't he the cutest boy ever?
Oh man...I caught him right when he got so tickled at me saying
something to get him to crack up...
I won't repeat what I said (because I can't even remember it, hee!) 
but let's just say..it got him GOOD!
(or at least I think it did??!!??)

I love that kid. ::huge huge sigh::

closer:













and then...


















almost 21 years now...♥
closer...













my most favorite of the batch:



















because like the journaling says...even like birds fly south for winter,
so will they (hee! It totally fits, totally!)
closer...



















and finally I whipped up this little card in like 10 minutes.
Not my fave, but I do like it a little...



















so there you have it, hope you enjoy!
Go get the kit...you'll LOVE it!
Go here:  The Girls Loft January "Love Birds"
These are up today on the  Girls Loft blog  -- go see them and
check out all the other Girls Loft Girls layouts...they're YUMMY!
have fun!

xoxo,
Leslie

9 comments:

April said...

Everything look fabulous!! LOVE the one of the kids together. :)
- April W

Diane B. said...

cute stuff!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such fun, beautiful layouts! That photo of your son is priceless, such a big smile...by the looks of it, you did get him good! TFS!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Why is everything you make AMAZING?

:)

Sheri Twing said...

Love it all! My fav is the "Fly South for the Winter" layout! Gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEee all of these!!!!!! Cute stuff!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Charlene said...

Awww Leslie your work is so uplifting and inspirational! I really love the 1st one it's perfect...the title and the pictures! They are all so incrediab:-)e!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there Miss Leslie!! I've been meaning to get over here to wish you a very wonderful, yet belated, new year! Love, love your kit projects! I've been missing me some Leslie work. How you make me smile. Love your heartfelt pages about your family. Super cute card, too. the birdies are adorable. :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful colors. Love all of the embellies too. :)