Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*here I am*

...i promise i haven't been lost.
i've been soaking it all in before next week.

see...next week starts the first full week of empty nest take 2.

more about that later...
but here's what I've been doing:

finding strength (I love my OLW)
to get to the new me every day with the help of these
(that the fam gave me for my b-day this past Sat!)
(great day in may they're the most comfy shoes I've ever worn! close to being barefoot)
I had a different new pair of back a few months ago that totally hurt my feet so I asked
for new ones for my big b-day...and the fam surprised me!
I love them...(the fam that is. oh & the shoes!)

I've also been learning alot more about this:



gosh I love that thing. and when I say love...I mean love love LOVE! It has so many
amazing features, buttons, gadgets...it's been amazing soaking all the knowledge in.

and celebrating her:


then 4 days later....me. (i am officially OLD now)
and somewhere in between, I was able to get a little of this done:



so  that's it in a nutshell...
busy busy busy,
soaking life with the 4 of us in while I can...
before he heads to Abilene to school
and she heads to College Station for school...
having strength,
finding strength,
being full of strength....

be back tomorrow...
xoxo,
me.