Thursday, January 6, 2011

*what my OLW means to me..*

as I've said before, my word for the year is:
STRENGTH.
what does it mean to me? well, just look at this quote:
which happens to be my motto this year ..

straight from Kobi Yamada's "SHE" book:

"she  held her head high and looked the world straight in the eye"
(celebrate her strength)

that's what my one little word means to me.
and to inspire me:

I found this:
(click on the picture, it's by Etsy artist:  MessyHeartStudio)
pretty sure I need to have that in my studio!

and this:
(by Etsy artist:  OmegaDwata)
LOVE this...


and this:
by Etsy artist:  therhouse
must have that.


 
and...

with strength...with God...
I can do ANYTHING.
I know that...
now pardon me as I go scrap my OLW...
be back soon.
♥♥♥


7 comments:

Jessica said...

love your word. Such a great word for any woman:) My word this year is free.

Amy Coose said...

So much I love about this, Les! I have yet to decide on a word...it's just not working for me this year. Love the new blog look...think I'm ready for a change myself.

Lynda said...

Love your word Lesley and your added descriptions of it. If I hadn't just chosen 'adventure' I could have been swayed by this post.

Lynda - long time blog reader and first time poster!

Jocelyn said...

Great word!!!! Love all the things that your found on Etsy!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

BlessedinTexas said...

Great OLW for this year... and great verses too! I just love those ATCs...makes me want to make some which I haven't done in years. What is the "She" book that you are referring to? Thanks for posting and sharing your OLW. I love the look of your new banner...so need to get my blog running at full capacity with so lil knowledge..hehe! Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm and dry....so not wanting any snow this weekend :-). xoxoxoxo

Andrea Amu said...

Love all these inspiration pieces for your OLW! Love that you chose the word STRENGTH!

I didn't pick a OLW, but if I did, your pick would've been a great one! :)

Tamra said...

I happened on our blog through a hop I was on today and someone follows your blog...your "Strength" post was truly inspiring to me today...did not remember that verse from Proverbs...thanks for such an inspirational post!