Sunday, February 20, 2011

*mending*

today I actually feel as if I'm starting to mend...
it's about time.
Since the end of January I've been downand out with something
that's led to something that's led to something.
Weird.
and...
i'm.so.over.it.
not taking it too fast, taking it slow...
but today?
i actually feel as if i'm starting to mend...

and, to close...
wanted to share:


















this layout that I created for Glue Arts for the blog Friday.
using this gorgeous lovebirds line from Fancy Pants

here's the directions on how I created it:
Glue Arts Blog - My ♥ Is Bursting

and a few closer shots:

























until next time,
thank you all for your sweet words, prayers and kind thoughts.
they seem to be doing the trick...
keep them coming, please. i'm ready to be 100% again.
xo.