Thursday, March 17, 2011

*Feeling Like A Hop*


hi there!
welcome to your next stop on the American Crafts Blog hop!

If you're coming here from  Leah Farquharson's blog...
you're in the RIGHT place!!
(If not...simply go back to the start - the American Crafts blog to see where to go)

This blog hop is brought to you today by the following theme:
my FAVORITE new American Crafts product:  Campy Trails!
 I ♥♥♥ everything in this line....it's so cute!
What's funny is I'm SO NOT a "camp" girl. I HATE to camp.
Give me a hotel with outlets, air conditioning and a bathroom, please ;D
BUT give me EVERTHING from the Campy Line..I ♥ it so!

The colors are delicious, the entire line can be used for anything!
school, pets, the great outdoors, the great indoors, ANYTHING....
and what I like most about it is it isn't just a boy or a girl line...
you can use it for ANYONE.
I've got a layout I did right here of my boy -

He's Serious Cuteness:


















Supplies:  Cedar River Trail Paper (35359) - Campy Trails, Sunset Point Paper (35356) - Campy Trails,
Buffalo Lake Paper (35350) - Campy Trails, Mountain Gate Paper (35355) - Campy Trails,
Kale Forest (53161) - Thickers, Black Meadow (53163) - Thickers, Borders (53167) - Thickers, 
4x6 Cards (64009) - Just Write Cards, Smores Premium Ribbon (89396) - Ribbon,
Hunting (70066) - Flair, Buttons (85536) - Elements, Fabric Brads (85535) - Elements

*(other supplies:  silver Zig paint pen & CM corner rounder)

TIps & Tricks: making this layout was SUPER easy....
I just picked some of my favorite papers & embellishments, chose my photo - then went to town creating....
I love cutting different borders using patterned papers,
as well as using embellishments as borders. 

here's a little closeup:


















and guess what? remember that little surprise I said to come back for?
well, here it is...
a little Campy Trails GIVEAWAY!!
would you PLEASE check out how CUTE these stamps are:


















gosh. i love them!
they can be yours...
just leave me a little comment on what YOU think about the new Campy Trails line!
I will pick a winner (see, even feeling like poop on a stick I can make a funny)
by Monday evening @ 10 pm CST.
(that's 11 PM EST and 8 PM PST)
**winners will be announced by Monday afternoon...

AND...
now, next up on the blog hop is:   Maggie Holmes...
check out ALL the gorgeous work & have fun hopping!


wait..before I go, I need to share something with you!
Happy St. Patty's Day...



















You can take this image, post it as your Facebook Profile pic & on your personal blogs
for a chance to win some FUN FUN Glue Arts goodies!
Check it all out RIGHT here:  Glue Arts...

Time for me to go sit and rest...
xo....