Thursday, March 24, 2011

*hi there cutie*



just a little card I made for Glue Arts using the GORGEOUS
"Home Tweet Home" line from My Little Shoebox.

To see how I made this card, visit the Glue Arts blog today!

I'm still looking for my winner from the  AC blog Hop...

























please email me for your stamps!
I hate to do this...but a new winner will be drawn randomly
Saturday afternoon if I don't hear from you...

Update on me:
Surgery is set for April 1st....
nervous! but so ready to have it done.
off to work on some assignments then get to more resting...
have a great day!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

This is just a fabulous card!!! Love every ounce of it!
=)

Renee said...

This is such a cute card, Leslie! I love it!

I hope that you have smooth sailing through surgery and after. Take care, sweetie! Hugs!!

Nati Tristan said...

Very cute!! Congrats to the winner

Felicitas said...

gorgeous card. so so so lovely :) love it.

greetings from germany
Felicitas

Pam said...

Such a cute card1!

Best of luck with your surgery! I'll be thinking of you!

Keshet said...

Adorable! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

leah said...

I got this line of goodies to play with for Punky Sprouts!! Totally cute card! ^_^

Bernice said...

Ahhh so sorry for the super delayed response. But after battling with a teething baby and many sleepless nights, this is definitely some good news. Thank you!