Monday, March 14, 2011

*still holding...*

on.
I am...
tomorrow's the day I see the GI Doc....
(rest assured. found out he's NOT a "Joe". I so wanted him to be..)
I will update asap...

I really don't have much to say today...
just wanted to share a few things with you:

first up...
my American Crafts projects for January:
(that you only saw a snippet of...)


















next up...
a project I made for Glue Arts :



















it was a "repurpose, recycle, reuse" challenge
to see how I made this "A"...
check out the blog: Glue Arts Blog
( I also used a TON of Shimmerz..check out how I made the
flowers here:  Shimmerz Blog)

OH! speaking of Glue Arts....
this news <--------- certainly made me feel better.














that's all I have for today....
I'm working on some projects, resting & preparing for tomorrow...

have a lovely day,


















via:  Pinterest

9 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love your projects!!

Mel said...

YAY! Congrats on the Glue Girl gig!! LOVE the AC LO and hope you get some answers from the GI guy:) (((HUGS))) and prayers still comin' at ya!

Sheri Twing said...

Congrats on making the Glue Girl team! That's so great! And that AC layout is sooooo adorable! I do hope you're feeling better soon....saying some prayers still for you!

kim c said...

good luck tomorrow. congrats on the glue arts, and .....girl, seriously! how did you get those alphas so perfect in that AC layout. i salute you and your steady hand.

Jocelyn said...

Love all these goodies!!!!! Congrats on the Glue Girl gig!!!

Hoping that you get some answers!!!

Still sending tons of prayers!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

Nicole said...

I hope you get some answers today {{{HUG}}}

Daniela said...

Congrats on the Glue Arts!!!! Awesome projects. Thinking about you I hope we can talk soon.

Chris and Paige Evans said...

That layout is one of my top faves! Love your style. I sure hope you have some good news to share with us today! I can't believe you've been so sick for so long - but you're still so happy and nice. Anyways, thinking of you, let us know how you're doing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Leslie! I'm so sorry you're not feeling better yet! SO sorry!
Just wanted to say how much I'm looking forward to working with you on the Glue Arts team. :)