Friday, April 29, 2011

*she remained true*

she most definitely did...


















I love love LOVE the "She" book by Kobi Yamada.
It's on the Compendium website...

I've done quite a few layouts of my girl using quotes from that fab book...
I want to make a minibook using them. It's in the works!

Here's a little closeup:


















to see how I made it & see more detailed pics..
go to the Glue Arts blog today!

Quick post...
but wanted to say thank you again to all of you for your well wishes, your
birthday wishes for the prince & for all your love & support!
If I could..
I'd reach out and HUG all of you!!

I'm so excited. Today I'm going out for a girls day. My first
in FOREVER!! I'm going to lunch & do some scrapbook shopping with
my dear friend Daniela.  Can't WAIT!

and oh boy..do I have something to tell you in the next few days!
have a great one...

9 comments:

leah said...

Beautiful!!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous Leslie!

Jocelyn said...

I agree....just Beautiful Leslie!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

Charlene said...

I'm so glad that your feeling better to be able to have a girls day!!! And Beautiful LO!!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, such a yummy page! Love the hot pink with the blue!

Nati Tristan said...

I love the colors!

Keshet said...

Glad you're feeling better, and enjoy the girls day out!

Daniela said...

Leslie, this is beautiful.
It was great seeing you and I had so much fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a gorgeous layout, Leslie! Your daughter is so beautiful! Love the bright colors mixed with the neutral background, and just LOVE that fun title banner. :)