Wednesday, April 13, 2011

*so ready*

finally got results from the scan...
enlarged thyroid. to be expected with "hypothyroidism" diagnosis.
stay on meds, wait for right levels...
ok, I'll wait...but hurry meds, hurry!
I'm so ready to be the 100% me again.

tomorrow is *post op appt. yay!

here's a few things I haven't shared yet..
I made these right before my surgery.
especially for Glue Arts:



to see how I made this card  simply go to the
Glue Arts Blog (<---------click there) to check it out!











that's it for me.
I'm off to rest & relax today...
have a great one!

7 comments:

:corinne: said...

Darling cards! I hope you're feeling better soon...come on meds...make it happen! *insert cheesy grin here* Have a great day.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great cards! So glad to hear that you are on the mend. Nothing worse than feeling bad for weeks, then months, then .. let's stop at that okay?

Jennifer said...

gorgeous cards!! :)
I've struggled with thyroid issues for nine years now. It isn't fun, but the meds help.

curlyqmosaics said...

These cards are gorgeous! For someone who has been so sick lately, you sure keep up that fabulous creative flair of yours! So inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Renee said...

I am glad that you are on the mend, Leslie! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! It's always a pleasure!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous cards! Totally rocked the Sizzix here, and I so adore your fun sentiments on both.

Pam said...

Beautiful cards! I love the birdcage!