Monday, April 11, 2011

*starting to get back in the swing*

of things....
whatever do I mean you ask?
well...
last Friday I had my surgery.
man....
it was a doozy!
did great in the surgery..took about an hour or so. (at least that's what they tell me)
coming out of surgery..NOT so great.
I didn't do well at ALL coming out of the anesthesia.
I'd be breathing all like i'm supposed to..then "beep beep beep..."
"Leslie...breathe DEEP, that's right...keep breathing..."
see I guess during the course of things...I lost my memory or something?
Like...who forgets to breathe? raise your hand if you're ME.

Anyways...
what's usually known as an OUTPATIENT surgery ended up being
an overnight stay for me. I was having a horrible time with pain medication.
They changed it 3 times! Finally on the last go...relief. 
that.hurt.so.bad!!
BUT the good news is...I'm almost 2 weeks (this coming Friday) POST surgery
and I'm finally...FINALLY starting to get back to the swing of things.
I can sit at my computer..
I can even create. (ok so a little)

I do have quite a bit to share with you...
but let's take this getting back in the swing of things slow..shall we?

Let me share a couple of American Crafts creations with you today.
 using The Classics line:
I'm not sure I can even thank you enough!




















I absolutely am...
journaling says:
"you've made me a better person...you've made me so happy...you've made my life complete.
you made me 'MOM'...I'm more proud of you than you'll ever know, my girl...I ♥ you so much!!!"


















you better believe it!

thank you all so much.
my family has been blessed with such sweet friends & family.
meals, cards, visits...thank you thank you thank you.


I had my throat scan this morning...
anxiously awaiting results.

more soon...
have a lovely day.