Wednesday, May 18, 2011

*21/Eleven*













21 years ago today...

I could totally write a country song about us.

girl meets boy, boy meets girl..
(insert music)
boy moves to Texas for girl
girl and boy get married
then they add 2 kids, 4 dogs, 4 cars & a house...
(see, this is why I could never write a country song...but I could let someone else write it!)




















we've had an amazing 21 years.
growing together, with each other,
during ups, downs, ins, outs & all that's in between.
through it all, we've lived, loved and laughed ALOT.


via:  Pinterest




















i'm so very   lucky  blessed to be with my Prince Charming.
love you, my hunka hunka dude...love you ALOT.
Thanks for the past 21years...
can't wait for that many plus more.










all via:  Pinterest




we're going to have a lovely dinner & then laugh our butts off seeing:


















here...let me give you a little trailer:


ok...we're off!
back soon!
lots to share....

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Congratulations on such wonderful thing! 21 years and MANY MANY MANY more to come! God bless and enjoy your date night!

leah said...

Too sweet!!! Congrats, girlie!! Enjoy your movie! ^_^

kim c said...

happy 21! have a great time. oh yeah, and i lurve your "shower me" layout. absolutely lurve.

Mel said...

YAY!! Happy 21st and MANY more!!

Renee said...

Leslie and Alan,

Congrats on your 21st anniversary! I am so happy for you! May you be blessed with only the best. Best Wishes always to a very special couple!!

Love,

Renee

Nancy W said...

Congrats!! Love this post and love your layouts and the photos you chose for layouts and the actual post are perfect!

Keshet said...

Congrats, Leslie! Looking forward to seeing that movie myself!