Monday, May 16, 2011

*flowers, butterflies & hearts*

does anything go better with flowers than butterflies??
i think not!
it's a week full of them over at the American Crafts  blog.
here's a little bit of what I did...



go check out the blog to see what I did,
what I used.
it's a FUN week over there!

also...
here's my heart:

and there it goes...(her first year of college @ Baylor)Our sponsor over at Glue Arts this week
is October Afternoon...
that's the layout I did using the gorgeous Modern Homemaker collection.
to see steps on how I created this layout and what all I used..
check out the blog!

that's it for me today...
i'm in my little studio all day to get some fun things finished!
have a great one!
be back soon!

3 comments:

kim c said...

i love that you used browns and greens. less frou frou and unexpected. gotta head over the the blogs now (that is IF blogger doesn't explode).

Jocelyn said...

Pretty......love these colors!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Daniela said...

Love those harts !! Adorable layout. I will have to check out the AC blog.