Sunday, May 8, 2011

*I love being a Mom*

(little snippet of something fun I can share soon...)













the above snippet tells a little story of my 2 greatest gifts.
they used to be teeny, now they're all grown up and out on their own.
hard to believe that these 2 little bitties are now so big...
but can I just tell you how much I've enjoyed the past
20 years when I started with her.
then just a short 15 months, 3 weeks & 3 days later,
I concluded with him.

my life has been nothing but exciting to say the least.....




















not one dull moment.
life is full of up's, down's and in betweens.
that's the way I love it....
I wouldn't change it for the world!

They are my blessings...
my GREATEST gifts.




and I LOVE love LOVE them to pieces.
I love my title...Mom.
I thank them for making me who I am today.
and...
because God entrusted me with them...
I only hope I have done what He set out for me to do.



(i love this shot taken last fall..even as blurry as it is...it's one of my favorites!)


Have a BLESSED day...