Friday, May 13, 2011

*Sugar & Spice*



















& everything nice.
afterall that's what girls are made of. ♥
gosh. i love that girl...

::sigh::

this is one of my assignments for Little Black Dress.
I used the May kit "I'm Smitten" .
(I added the larger letters)

I've got more to share..so stay tuned!
closer...


















I hope you're having a happy day!
it's absolutely gorgeous outside here.

We moved the boy home from college for the summer yesterday.
when we got back we went to visit with my Dad who looks GREAT!
It's almost unimaginable to think that at this time last week
he was having open heart surgery!

 thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!
our family is truly grateful for you.

time for me to head back into my studio to get
creative, I just got 2 boxes of something
FUN FUN FUN.
have a fantastic day!

thanks for stopping by.
xo.

6 comments:

Raechelle said...

this is just beautiful- very sweet and pretty! Good to hear that everything is going well for you. :)

Renata Scrap said...

I love the colors! So happy! :)

Nati Tristan said...

That is such a beautiful layout!

Charlene said...

OM Gosh! How cute is this LO? LOVE IT!!

Danielle said...

gorgeous colors against the white!

Renee said...

'So glad that your Dad is doing better and that you are better, too!

'Love your layout and the sneaks. It is always such a treat to visit!

Take care, my friend! Hugs!!