Monday, May 23, 2011

*Welcome To My World*

hi friends, happy Monday!
I for one am super happy it's a new week...
yuck to last week, yuck, yuck, yuck!
(because the a/c went OUT. bleh. not fun in Texas.)

yay to the new week!
(it brings us a new a/c system...yessss ::fist pump::)

today's a short post.
i'm working on TONS of fun stuff coming soon...
all fun fun assignments!

so i'm leaving you today with my heart album I made for
 American Crafts using gorgeous "Peachy Keen"
welcome to my world...
my peachy keen world:


















(click to make larger)

just heard the t'storm warning for our area with possible hail, eek!
better get off here...
back to the studio I go!
enjoy your day,
xo.

2 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I've probably said this before, but I love EVERYTHING you create! You inspire me.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! WOW!
What a stunning album, Leslie! Love all the detail.
And I'm so glad that you're ok after the storms. I was watching your updates on FB, and so glad you didn't suffer any damage.