Monday, June 20, 2011

*Inside & Out + a Shabby Apple winner*

Hi everyone!
Happy Monday!

I hope your weekend was as nice as ours was...
Savannah came in from College Station for Father's Day
weekend (Shaypher's here for the summer) & we got to spoil
their daddy and mine too! It was fun...♥

Speaking of Savannah:


















this is one of my first Prima layouts up on the blog...


Prima Supplies:
  • Innocence Collection 2 Flowers (545963)
  • Symphony Blend -Amoroso Pink (537852)
  • Symphony Blend -Andants White (55350)
  • SIIP Swirls & Fimo- Lt. Pink (53559)
***************************************************************
also, today....
I have chosen a winner for the Shabby Apple dress give away!
Thank you to all who entered!
I used Random Number Generator to pick my winner:















who could that be?








That's our winner!
SO Nams...email me:  leslieashe(all one word) @ gmail(dot)com
with your information and address. I'll send it over to Shabby Apple
so you can get your dress!
Congratulations and I hope you enjoy it ♥

I'm ending today's post with one of my favorite shots from FD yesterday:


















I ♥ my life....

Thanks everyone...
back tomorrow with a few fun things.
enjoy your day!
xo.

5 comments:

Amy Coose said...

Your LO is gorgeous, but that beautiful girl makes everything gorgeous. Love the pic of the family, Shaypher looks so much like Alan. Glad y'all had a great FD!

kim c said...

those photos are gorgeous. so glad you had a nice father's day weekend even though its hot as blazes here. its gonna be a loooooong summer.

Blossom inch said...

Lovely layout and congrats to the winner.

Renee said...

Congrats, Nams! This is such a great prize!

Leslie, I saw your beautiful layout on the Prima blog; it is truly lovely!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that LO and the pic is perfect!!!

Congrats to your winner!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!