Tuesday, June 21, 2011

*Just Tell Me...HOW?*

Yes please...
time - you need to have your brakes adjusted.
I mean really...


I made this layout with the June kit
The journaling had to stand out on this page - I just took a series
of these photo's of my daughter and when I saw them..it made me
want to tell her how I can hardly believe she's GROWN.
Anyway...without getting all mushy - mushy...
you can click the layout to read the journaling up close.
I love that girl - truly, madly, deeply!


Here's more of my creations I did for LBD 
 A snapshot of my husband after his big race this past fall -
He does do it all. Rides, runs, even cleans and cooks!
He's a keeper! His resilience amazes me.
I'm one lucky lucky girl ♥


the girl as she headed to her first year of college at Baylor University
she loved her year there...we did too!
but her heart led her further south to College Station
where she is now ...gosh I miss her!



that she is....when I saw that girly silhouette - I immediately knew what photo's to
use and I already had the Kobi Yamada quote handy so it made for
the perfect page!



I made this little card with my dad in mind for Father's Day.
I love how it turned out!
















just a simple little card with some paper pleating.
that's all my June LBD projects!
Go get that kit. Really. It's JAM packed with fun goodies.
Enjoy it!

Before I go...
I wanted to leave you with a little snippet of something I have
up at the American Crafts blog
 using more POW! Glitter paper.
I'm telling you - you MUST have some of this stuff...it's the best!


















have a wonderful day!
xo.

6 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I swoon over everything you make! And I hope my kids love me as much as yours love you - you can just tell from all your scrapbook pages that they ADORE you and love you so much!

Danielle Calhoun said...

WOW! You are amazing! Love it all. :)

Blossom inch said...

all the cards, layouts are just gorgeous Leslie...love them all!

Susan said...

I so love coming to your blog it is always full of inspiration. Your layouts and cards are fab!

Charlene said...

Awesome LO'S and I love the card Leslie :-)

Christiane said...

holy moly, you're one creative girl!!
love what i see here!! :))