Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Killer Smile & A Little Something Extra

Umm...yeah.
He's definitely got it.
A KILLER smile.
A smile that draws you in
that makes you never want to leave
and...
the fact that I was part of making him
just baffles me....
this is one terrific boy with a smile that knocks people's
socks off...
he's been this way since he was TINY.
Seriously...he grabs you hook line & sinker...
then before you know it...bam, you're caught up in his infectious personality...
and it's all because of that killer smile.

This is one of my Little Black Dress June projects:


using "contrary bliss" kit. go get it...trust me!
i couldn't stop creating! i love this kit....(click to go buy!)





and my little something extra....


I get to add this blinkie here!
I'm SO excited!!
Can't even believe I'm with this group
of beautiful & talented ladies!


Leslie Ashe (that's ME!)


thank you so much Elle for having me!
I can't wait to get started creating & having a blast doing it!

well...
today is busy busy with a capital BUSY...
i'm off to run errands
& relish in this beautiful day...
see you soon!
xo.

6 comments:

Amy Coose said...

Oh, that LO is just spectacular! I am so happy for you about Elle's DT, can't wait to see what you create over there. Hope you are well, I miss ya!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Congrats on the Elle's Studio DT Leslie! Can't wait to see how you integrate her tags and such into your projects!!

Kimberly said...

YAY!!! HUGE Congratulations to you sweet girl! What happy news for you...LOVE this!. LOVE your projects too. xx
Loves,
K

Holly* said...

that is a great layout and a great kit! congrats on the dt!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

Congrats on the new design team, and yes your son has a great smile, my son is like that too, he's 14 and that smile saves him when he's in trouble...lol

Keshet said...

Yay! So excited to work with you:)