Friday, June 10, 2011

*Prima?! ME, a Flower girl?! PINCH ME!*

Umm....
seriously?
ME??!!
A flower girl??!
Photobucket







I really get to display that blinkie!
I am so excited!
I mean really...I'm so excited I can't sit still!

This is a DREAM come true!
I honestly, seriously, really, truly ...
CANNOT believe my name is in that list of extremely talented ladies!

I'm not seeing things, am I??!

Thank you Prima, thank you!
Check out the BLOG for the announcement
and....
Just LOOK at this list of inspirational girls:
















When I got the news from Sharon that I made the
team, I was just like a little girl who'd just woken
up to see the gift of her dreams on Christmas morning.


I ran through my house literally jumping up and down,
screaming with joy.
The dogs were barking & I watched as my husband
looked at me with bewilderment.
you know, that deer in headlights look?
yeah. He had that. ha!!

When I finally stopped jumping up & down,
he looked at me & said
"Congrats, let's go celebrate!"


We went to dinner with friends
and it was a LOVELY evening.
just what I needed.


this has been such a wonderful week.
a week I TRULY needed.
I feel quite blessed.


Have a beautiful day!
xoxo,