Monday, June 27, 2011

*Winner Winner Spaghetti Dinner + a few extras*

I've got my BlueBird Chic winner!!
(from the post below)

told me to pick #12...so I did:



come on down, Wendy...you're the winner!
Just email me your address at leslieashe(all.one.word) @ gmail(dot)com
so I can get you taken care of :D
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Just a short post today...
I'm on a marathon creating spree this week
(CHA is just around the corner, eek!)

I want to leave you with 2 things I've recently done for Glue Arts:
first up, a Kaiser Craft card:


















for step by step directions & more photo's of this card,
just visit the Glue Arts Blog

and then there's this Crate Paper banner
that I also did for Glue Arts:
for more pictures & info on how to recreate this banner,
 simply visit the Glue Arts Blog

thanks so much!
Have a great night...
I personally can't wait for tonights:


xo.