Tuesday, July 26, 2011

*American Crafts July plus a WINNER!*

hi everyone!
happy Tuesday to you...

today I wanted to share my July American Crafts creations:

first up we have this whimsical card:












I was inspired by one of my talented, sweet friends
(and fellow DT member!) Jen Gallacher 's super cute butterflies
with tiny bobbins in the center. 
You can see Jen's butterflies here <---------------

a little closer:


here's another card I did:

and  a couple of layouts:

(photography by: eight18 photography)
I mixed my city boy with the Campy line -
love how it works with anything!

tag cluster closer:

and remember that old song that had something to do about
promising a rose garden? It's way before my time (I think? LOL)
but for some reason, the words just popped in my head as I started
scrapping these rose photo's I took in the Rose Garden
in the Fort Worth Botanican Gardens:
a little closer:


I wrote the words "he always promised me" all the way around the photo's..

well that's it for my July AC creations!

Now...how about a winner from the Echo Park post below!
(I apologize I didn't get this up yesterday...I totally forgot!
I started my new exercise program and I was MUSH all day...forgive  me)

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! You made me smile big!
My winner is:

which is:

yay!! Congrats Paige!
Send me your address and I'll have EP send this to you!

Thanks everyone...have a great day!
Back soon....

xo.

5 comments:

MandyKay said...

these.are.gorgeous!!!

kim c said...

congrats to paige...and that city slicker layout is excellente! that's one of my favorite thicker fonts ever.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love those butterflies. Big congrats to Paige. :)

Lisa Zubritsky said...

congrats to the winner!

and lovely lovely layouts! you are amazing =)

Chris and Paige Evans said...

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!