Friday, July 22, 2011

*Elle's Studio July Inspiration*

the gallery is LIVE today!
Our first gallery with the new team..yay!!

go check it out...
this team is fabulous, the girls did outstanding jobs!

Here's my July contributions:
Those Eyes:
I used: 
handmade layer circle tags, vintage note circle large,
inspiring pennants, the story journaling tags



My College Kids:
I used: 



and this little card:
I adore You:

I used:




Elle is so creative! She makes the BEST tags...
you should SEE the new stuff!
Check it out here: Elle's Studio

I just got my package & can't wait to play!

**just to let you know - the contest below is STILL open.
(until Sunday) so get your comments in for a chance to win some gorgeous Echo Park!

have a great day...
I'm off to get some scrappy things done
& try to re-organize the little studio!

xoxo,
me.

1 comment:

sophie said...

I am news to your blog! I really discovered your work through AC and this month through Elle's studio's gallery! love your style, so feminine and colorful!! I enjoyed your Elle gallery so much!!