Thursday, July 28, 2011

*It's Sketch Thursday*

with Elle's Studio!

I love sketches. When other people do them.
No lie...
If you know me...you know I'm scared to death of sketches.
I'm serious! I get so nervous when I see a sketch.
All because I'm so afraid I won't be able to do a sketch justice.
I won't do what I'm supposed to, it just won't look right.

But I love them. For me, it's ME stepping out of my box
& creating...with a little push I guess you could say.

With that being said...
Today I give you today's Thursday Sketch at Elle's Studio:

and my take on the sketch:

I have to say...it was alot of fun to create this layout!

My background is a piece of wood veneer made by Creative Imaginations.
The flowers are old school Scenic Route

The ribbon is a gorgeous ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby
& my letters are my faves ever by American Crafts.


I used the following Elle's Studio products:
Handmade Layers Love Notes, Handmade Layers Circles,
Everyday Tiny Tags and Vintage Mix & Match Numbers.

I hope you've enjoyed today's Sketch Thursday!

If you'd like to complete this sketch be sure to post
a link to YOUR creation on Elle's Blog to win a gift certificate!

Here's more information:  Elle's Sketch Thursday...

2 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

Love what you did with the sketch! You shouldn't be afraid! :) That big bow looks fantastic.

Nicole Nowosad said...

I agree with Lisa!! you did that sketch major justice :)