Thursday, July 14, 2011

*More CHA Sneaks*

as promised...
here's a few more sneaks for you!
here's a little peek at Prima's new Ornamental Edgings:



















(layout done using the new Printery collection)

and...
here's a sneak at Prima's new Tiny Treasures:

















(card made using Prima's new line:  Pixie Glen)

and one more for today....
Prima's Art Tile's: (on my butterfly)

























this tray was made using Prima's new line:  Alla  Prima
it's one of my FAVORITE new lines.
hope you liked the sneaks today!

I've got some more tomorrow....
************************************************

tonight at midnight we'll be here:



back soon....
xoxo!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Just loving all the FABULOUS creations you are turning out! LOVE!
xx

Chloe :-) said...

Gorgeous pages!!!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so pretty sweet friend!!! I LOVE all the wonderful details!!!

Can you send me some of that mojo...I haven't created a thing in weeks!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!

pattyo said...

Beautiful projects! I saw Harry Potter with my family and loved it--what did you think?