Monday, July 18, 2011

*Some Reveals*

I've got some more CHA sneaks to share...SOON!
Plus - a little something fun & exciting ... tomorrow?!

BUT in the mean time...
here's my Little Black Dress July creations:


















(that picture gets me every time...goofy kids.)





















(ahh...that sweet little baby!!)



all made using this gorgeous LBD July kit:

you must have it...go get it ♥

for those of you at CHA - HAVE lots and lots of fun.
I wish I could be there!
I'm hoping for Winter's show....we shall see!

until tomorrow... ;D

xo!



3 comments:

leah said...

Catching up on all of the goodies you've been posting!! Lovely work as always!! ^_^

curlyqmosaics said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous layouts and cards! Your attention to detail is so amazing! I can't believe that all of these creations came from that one kit...that is fantastic! Off to check out the kit details now, TFS!

Daniela said...

What a fun kit this is!!! Awesome creations!