Tuesday, August 16, 2011

*30 Years Ago, some NEWS + and an Elle's winner*

hi friends! so sorry for the late post...
this college transfer prepping has taken my 24 hour days & held them hostage!
all done now...::whew:: kids are ready for their new schools, new adventures.
my nest was so full this summer, here comes the empty part.
(shh, I'm SILENTLY looking forward to it. ok who am I kidding...lol!)

enough of that - here's a layout made for Glue Arts
I almost forgot to share:
(I know I've used this photo before, but I had to with the age difference look, lol)

to see how I made this layout (using GA's 3D U Cut It Foam)
& what I used....check out the blog:  Glue Arts Blog
I tried and tried (I know,  HAHA!!)  to channel my inner Dina W...
(thank you sweet friend for your inspo!)
my kids HATE when I say this... - epic fail.
(i love to say this especially since they say I should never say it again...LOL!)


and.....
I am so excited to share that I've been asked back for a 2nd term
at American Crafts!

I love American Crafts. I love their products & their people. 
It's one fabulous company& I am HONORED to be selected to return!

Thank you AC!
6a00d8357de06869e201543334ad0c970c-500wi
INTERNATIONAL
Cindy Stevens – from New Brunswick, Canada
Lilith Eeckles – from Bertogne, Belgium
Michelle Clement – from British Columbia, Canada
Piradee Talvanna – from Singapore
Revlie Schuit – from Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands
Shimelle Laine – from London, England

UNITED STATES
Amy Heller – from Newtown, CT
Cindy Tobey – from Kentwood, MI
Corrie Jones – from Dallas, GA
Heidi Sonboul – from Torrance, CA
Jamie Harper – from Phoenix, AZ
Jenny Chesnick – from Brooklyn, MD
Leah Farquharson – from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe – from Fort Worth, TX
Mandy Koeppen – from Hastings, MI
Melissa Mann – from Pensacola, FL
Paige Evans – from South Pasadena, CA
Pamella Brown – from Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Rahel Menig – from Gilroy, CA
Suzy Plantamura – from Laguna Niguel, CA

Congratulations to the entire team! Be sure to check out their blogs & see
all their beautiful work!   I can't wait to work with everyone.

and last but CERTAINLY NOT least...
I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your
comments welcoming me to the Elle's Studio team!
I will cherish your sweet words always. You made my day!

I know I know...you're ready for a winner, right?

Congratulations Nitasha! You were my #9 from the Random Generator Drawing.
Please contact me (leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com) and I'll get your info sent to Elle
so you can receive your goodies!!

Ok friends - I'm off to the gym!
(btw...I am starting to feel so different! in a GREAT way!)
have a great day!