Monday, August 22, 2011

*Elle's Studio August Inspiration*

it's that time again...Elle's Studio Gallery for August
is LIVE....go check it out!

here's my August contributions:

Halfyway to 21:

















I used: 
pennants:  pink, 3x3 Ledger {no year} Calendar – Vintage,
Mix & Match Vintage Numbers Tags

























(I can hardly believe in just less than half a year, that baby girl will be 21.)

This Is What I Do:

(blogger is being so dumb today! if you go to the Elle's Gallery - you will see this image
isn't as blurry as Blogger is making it...ugh...)

I used:

(if you look real close at my layout - you'll see 2 projects that were my Elle's
Studio July Inspiration layouts...hee hee!)


and finally, my card:
Enjoy The Day:


I used:


Speaking of Elle's...did you know she's having a HUGE sale right now?
Here's the details:

Go stock up while you can!!
The next sale won't be again until
November's Black Friday sale...so hurry!
There's been new items listed in the "limited quantity" section, so make sure
to check those out, because once they're sold out...they're retired!

have a great day and enjoy your shopping!

be back soon...