Monday, August 1, 2011

*I totally forgot*

to show you Family Week at American Crafts!
Check it out...


to see the full reveal of these - check out the blog!
while you're there, check out ALL the inspo...you'll thank me later.
speaking of American Crafts...
can I just tell you how bittersweet it is to have just turned in my last
assignment of my DT term?
::sigh::
I love this team...it's been one of my FAVORITES to be on.
How quickly a year goes by....
I did try out again - which I probably just jinxed myself by saying so.
but who believes in jinxes? not me!
::hope hope hope::

the design team call JUST ended....
did you get your entry sent in?
I must run finish some things on my scrap desk -
but until then...
let me leave you with a few of my favorite things from this past week:




and my little cup of cheer that arrived: 
my new toy!
thank you Verizon for carrying the iPhone now :D
(especially in WHITE!)

and of course...it's little black dress:


have a lovely day friends...
back soon!