Monday, September 19, 2011

*Little Black Dress September*

...the American Crafts Blog Hop post below is STILL open
so you can hop around if you didn't get the chance this weekend!
(comments will close on the 21'st when winners will be drawn)

today I wanted to share with you the rest of my
Little Black Dress September kit creations:


















I knew the instant I saw that flash card that came in the
kit I HAD to use it as a birthday card!



using pictures from Instagram - I had to document how I adore being a girl!

she's so delightful! my sweet great niece, Presley is such a doll baby.
again, I used instagram pictures after using an iPhone app to make
the collage of her sweet photos.


and again, another instagram photo.  this one is documenting my daughter's new
chapter in her life - her new college home. she loves it!

(& I showed you my other project the other day about the day our hearts fell.)

thank you for letting me share with you today!
this post is short & sweet - I've got some things on my desk calling my name.

off to work in my studio!
have a lovely day...