Thursday, September 22, 2011

*Elle's Studio September Inspiration & a Winner!*

hi friends, happy Wednesday.

it's that time again -
 Elle's Studio September's Inspiration Gallery
is LIVE!

Go check it out!
It's truly inspirational. The girls did a great beautiful job!

here's my September contributions:
Explore The Possibilities:













I used:
- everyday circle journaling tags (large)
- lil’ snippets – explore














This Moment:


















I used:
- this moment circle tags – vintage
- lil’ snippets – notes
- mix & match vintage number tags – turquoise
-handmade layers – blank













Through The Years:


I used:



and speaking of Elle's Studio - did you SEE
It's for SALE right now! You don't want to miss out...it's full of some GREAT goodies!
Here's a little sneak of what I did with my project kit:

These kits are going fast & they won't stock back up -
they're only available for a while, once they're gone, they're gone!
You better get yours now! This kit is FULL of {exclusive to this kit only} tags!



one more thing before I end today...
first off..let me thank EACH and EVERY one of you for your
sweet SWEET comments about the hop & my layout.
It was such a FUN fun hop & I enjoyed every single minute of it!

So without further adieu...
I have a WINNER from the American Crafts Blog Hop!
Using Random Number Generator here's the winner:



which means that:
you need to email me:  {leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com}
so I can get your prize to you.
I want to thank EACH and EVERY one of you for your
sweet SWEET comments about the hop & my layout.
It was such a FUN fun hop & I enjoyed every single minute of it!


have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful projects as always, Leslie!

Lacey said...

fantastic projects!! I love the color combo in the first one posted. Awesome work and an inspiration as always!

leah said...

Gorgeous projects, Leslie!!

Sheri Twing said...

Beautiful projects as always Leslie!

Amy Coose said...

Love your projects, you are becoming quite the card maker. I really want the new Elle's kit, but just can't quite justify it since I can't imagine when I'll be back to scrapping again, LOL!

Renee said...

Congrats, Gracie! Enjoy your goodies!!

Leslie your projects are fab as always!! Thank you for sharing!!

Executive and Business Coaching Foundation India Limited said...

Nice post on your blog it’s very attractive to visitors and easy to understand any one would like to stay on it for a long time by Revathi