Friday, September 16, 2011

*Elle's Studio Sketch Thurs...errr...Friday?!*

hi everyone!!

hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

sorry I forgot to post yesterday - I meant to have this up
yesterday & it slipped my mind.
I have a QUICK post today
as my pretty girl is waiting on me to come have lunch with her in
her college town today...

yesterday was Sketch Thursday at Elle's Studio!!

here's my layout:


this was the sketch:

*for more information on what this sketch was based off of
& what I used - go to Elle's Studio & check it out!

I'm off now.  can't leave her waiting...

3 comments:

leah said...

Love, love your take for the sketch!! Have fun!

Sheri Twing said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the sketch. Have a great lunch with your girl!

pattyo said...

Wonderful layout! Hope you had a great lunch with your daughter!