Monday, September 26, 2011

*Forever Grateful*

This week at Elle's Studio, the DT will be featuring the
new and gorgeous project kit:  "Forever Grateful"

I'm up today on the blog with my finished project:

I can't even begin to express how SIMPLE this kit was to put together!
There's so many tags, such cute paper, gorgeous embellishments
to add to your photo's {and/or journaling!}
I put my kit together in no time.
Our Project Kit Coordinator - Jeri was my inspiration
with her gorgeous sample!


Here's some close ups of my project:




For more information on how to purchase this limited edition kit
simply go to the blog today Elle's Studio Forever Grateful.
get yours now, they're very limited & will sell out fast!

thanks for letting me share my project with you!

I'm off to mail a very special project & back to the studio to spend the day
creating... I ♥ my job!

have a wonderful day !