Friday, September 23, 2011

*Garden Cafe*

one of my favorite new releases by American Crafts is the Garden Cafe line.
I LOVE it. The warm color palette are so bright, warm & inviting.
Just like a cafe..in the garden. ♥

I'm so excited to share these 3 cards I made for the
 American Crafts blog yesterday:

These were so easy to create using the beautiful Garden Cafe!
I love that this term with American Crafts we get to show our creations in full
the day after it appears on the blog! If you want to see exactly what Garden Cafe goodies
I used, just click any of the links & you will see them on the blog.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you're Friday is fantastic!

p.s. speaking of American Crafts - I'm still looking for my blog hop winner!

7 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I just LOVEEEE these cards!!! My fave is the one with all of the circles....not sure why but it really caught my eye.....how fun are all of those colors!!!

Charlene said...

Cute line and great cards!!!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards ♥

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Adorable. Love these designs. :)

pattyo said...

Love these cards!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! :)

KarenC Inspired said...

Love those colors! You did a great job on those cards!