Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*I mean really*



This isn't exactly how I pictured I'd start my blog post today.
but due to the fact I stumbled upon a place that shall remain nameless...
a place that is rude, hurtful and idiotic (in my opinion)
a place that cowards feel the need to attack people...
I call them cowards because they post "anonymously"
because of their lack of being happy for someone when something good happens to them.

Well...I just have 2 things to say to you:
1)  I choose not to accept your unsolicited criticism. It is YOURS to keep.
2)  Last time I looked, this was MY blog to post what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted.
if you have a problem with it, please....hit the "x" and just don't visit me again.



now that that's behind me...let me post what i originally intended to:
Pinterest is one of my FAVORITE sites.
I love to go there and get inspiration. Be it in art form, words, photographs...
it all just screams inspiration!

Have you been there? GO! Trust me...you'll thank me later.
One of my assignments for Glue Arts last week
was to get inspiration from Pinterest & create something that revolves around it:

here's what I chose:


(direct link to inspiration:  Pinterest)

and here is what I made:






to see what I used and how I created it, simply go to the
Glue Arts blog & read all about it. Check out all the other great
Pinterest inpsiration pieces from the Design Team!


and let me close with something I am HONORED to have been a part of:
this is the One Amazing Album section located in Scrapbook Trends for October 2011.
I can't believe how blessed I am to have my album there.
Thank you Scrapbook Trends & Paige for asking me!

Thank you SO much for your sweet words about my Oct. cover for ST!