Friday, October 28, 2011

*American Crafts Friday*

hi friends!
you Ranger fans see that game last night? WOW!
crazy, right? I mean...really.
so tonight's game 7. SOMEBODY  has to win.
come on Rangers...you can DO THIS.

I know, enough baseball talk...

how about an American Crafts Friday?
Here's a couple of layouts I did:

first up:
Here's Looking At You, Kid:
using...the newest line: Chap!


















Chap is FUN to use. I put this boy layout together in NO time.
(photo by: Andie Smith of Eight18 Photography)I can't wait to use it on my girl - I'm sure it will be perfect for her too!

I had fun with bright girly colors for her in this layout:
I Just Can't Get Enough:
--mostly Amy Tan with some Garden Cafe mixed in
(photo by Andie Smith of Eight18 Photography)


quick post today...that's it for me!
off to get dinner fixin's to sit and watch the nail biting game....7
and hope for lots of:


xo.