Thursday, October 6, 2011

*How, What, When, Who & How Much?*

how's that for a catchy title post?
not so much, right?
haha!

happy Thursday!
today I have so much to share with you...

first up I want to share a layout I did for
the Glue Arts blog today
using Core'dinations Cardstock

How Did You Ever Get To Be So Pretty:
my title is just a song that's been passed along for YEARS to babies in our family.
I know my mom sang it to all of us.
I remember singing it as a little girl to this little baby girl's mama!
Now that she's the newest babe in our family - she's donned the sweet song every time we see her.

I'd sing it to you - but you wouldn't want cats everywhere screeching.
let me just say it's a sweet little song that makes babies smile big!
I can't even tell you what tune it is - kind of a mix from a couple of french children's songs called
Alouette & Frere Jacques.

I told you today's a full post - I've got something else to share!


(photo's by Andie Smith of 8Eighteen Photography)

to see the original sketch, who it's inspired by
and what I used go HERE.

and the news doesn't stop there - check THIS out:


pretty cool, huh! I can't wait to see what all is in store for AC and SC!
fun fun stuff!

and wait...not that I saved the best for last - but here's something fun:
2Peas is having an A to Z Stamping Promotion the week of October 10th!
I'll be making a card using  American Crafts that will be up!
I am thrilled to be a part!

Hope I haven't worn you out with my forever and a day post!
Thanks for sticking around to read my daily tidbits (all of you...my 3 readers!)

I'm so excited - tomorrow I'm heading to Waxahachie, TX. to stop and shop
at a huge scrap store there called The Crafty Scrapper!
I just love that store. There's a FABULOUS antique store right next door that's also
calling my name.

That's it for me today.
hope your weekend is wonderful!

5 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

I just can't get over how gorgeous she is! You'd better post photos of the antique shop, so we can all live vicariously through them-- I wish I had an amazing antique shop in my area!

pattyo said...

Love the layouts! Have fun antiquing!

KarenC Inspired said...

I like lots of info! Love Cappachino? Can't spell it, but love to drink it! Like your card. Thanks for sharing!

Mel said...

Great stuff Leslie! Have fun shopping:)

Renee said...

Visiting your blog is always such a treat, Leslie!!

Great layouts....as always!!

'Hope you had fun shopping, wink!