Sunday, October 23, 2011

*Elle's Studio October Inspiration Gallery*

it's that time again!
the Inspiration Gallery is LIVE over at Elle's Studio.
Go check out what all the lovely ladies on the DT did!

Here's what I did:
Dreams DO Come True!



















I used:
















Trick or Treat!:

I used:
-packing from halloween tidbits





and:
Tiny "Punkin":



I used:



hope you enjoyed!
I love all the inspiration this month from all the Elle's Studio girls!
go check them out...you'll be so inspired from the gallery.

Speaking of Elle's!
ALL next week will be FULL of Inspiration.
Check this out:




















you don't want to miss out on the fun!
Be sure to check the blog starting on Monday - the 24th.


Happy Sunday, y'all...
it's a full day of Texas sports over here...
first the Dallas Cowboys, then the Texas Rangers in the World Series!


9 comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous page Leslie! Love all your details!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful pages and card ♥

pattyo said...

Awesome layouts and card, Leslie! Love those Cowboys--always have and always will much to the displeasure of all the Eagles fans I'm surrounded by!

Jan Hennings said...

I always love looking at your LO's...beautiful!

Adorebynat said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Swoon. I love how you made a layout about your layout :)

sophie said...

OHOOHOHOH!! I am completly in love with your gallery this month!! you did wonders and you are so very talented!! I love the layouts in particular!! just beautiful!

Renee said...

Leslie, I love your layout and your card! They are both so adorable! Congrats, again, on the feature!!

Wendy Hammer said...

I love this group of goodies Les!